In the mid ‘50’s some Lutherans settling in Ralston decided the town needed a Lutheran Church. So on February 12, 1956 Messiah Lutheran Church was chartered. In the beginning they met in a school, bought and converted a house into a worship place, and then in 1960 built the first building on our current site (what is now the education wing). As the congregation continued to grow, in 1967 our worship center was added, and in 1980 the fellowship hall and classrooms below completed what is the current facility. In 2008 a major remodeling of the worship center was completed. Through it all, the people of Messiah were guided and inspired by God’s Spirit blowing through their caring, outreach, worship and learning. We continue to believe that is our driving force.